God is working through M-DAT to help pass missions onto the next generation and meaningfully involve believers in the Great Commission! We are an innovative ministry that develops and operates practical websites that help people take their next step in missions involvement.
M-DAT brings people and missions together using internet technology.
Our vision is that every believer desiring growth in mission involvement would obtain the practical assistance necessary to realize significant, lifelong involvement in the Great Commission.
Learn More About M-DAT's Vision
1. We value the lordship of Christ.
2. We value mobilization using internet technology.
3. We value informed decision-making.
4. We value collaboration.
5. We value excellence in service.
6. We value open and honest communication.
7. We value health (relational, organizational).
- Helps believers step forward in mission involvement.
- Multiplies the number of missionaries.
- Increases missions giving and prayer.
- Passes missions to the next generation.
M-DAT was founded March 31, 2000. It grew from a vision to work with mission organizations to see a cooperative resource come together that would enable people to connect with mission opportunities quickly.
M-DAT's work is carried on by a combination of staff and contractors.
Meet the M-DAT team.
Board of Directors
Michael Kaspar :: Board Chair and President
Malachi Wurpts :: Secretary
CMM, Technology Director
Grace Community Fellowship, Short Term Missions Coordinator
Taylor University, Director of Lighthouse Missions
Levatas, Digital Strategist
M-DAT, Co-founder & Executive Director
Board of Reference
Dr. Ron Blue
CAM Int'l, Former President
DTS Dept. of World Missions, Former Chairman
Run with a Vision, Co-author